Tuesday 31 May 2016

REVIEW: Pond's Face Wash with Activated Carbon and Vitamin B3


You know that feeling when you have had a very tiring day and have no energy to deep clean your face before hitting the sack? You know that feeling when you have been out and about in the city and all that dust and grime gets to your skin? You know that feeling when you have had your make up on for a long time and it gets sticky and all? You know that feeling when you look into the mirror and think it is missing something? I know that feeling. Sometimes I hate felt all those on the very same day. I tried a lot of cleansers in the market. But the Pond's pure white Deep Cleansing Face Wash with activated carbon and vitamin B3 worked so well for me that it has made my deep cleansing routine so easy and cut the time by more than a half!


I have known about the cleansing powers of activated carbon. I know that it is used to detoxify the system as it can absorb the most toxic toxins. Activated carbon simply has such a molecular structure that makes it very porous and attracts everything to it because of its negative charge. So it is like a magnet for dust, pollution, sweat, make up, and all the unnecessary things on the skin.


Vitamin B3 is a superb skin potion and it is the supreme vitamin when it comes to skin care. There is no other vitamin that helps skin maintain its healthy glow more than vitamin B. It is skin's BFF , put shortly.


So, when these two ingredients combine, you know that it is a great combination for skin care.

Slender, black tube
The tube is a slender one and is all black to match the activated carbon. The cap twists open so no chance of leakage. The face wash is creamy and grey in colour. The fragrance is very very mild.

Grey, creamy face wash
I need a tiny pea sized amount and I take it on my finger tips and then rub both my hands fingers to get the product evenly on my finger tips and then massage it on my damp face and neck. I never let any soap sit longer than 10 - 20 seconds on my face and then I wash it off. Being a creamy face wash, it spreads easily and forms a foamy layer. Then I splash water to get it off my face. Lo and behold! All traces of makeup gone; including eye makeup and mascara, and the ever so tough to get rid of foundation. I tried to remove glitter eye shadow and that was erased too. It is just marvellous. If they can remove makeup so effortlessly, then imagine how it can remove pollution and oil from the face. It leaves the skin feeling so clean, no other face wash comes close to match it.


I feel it is suitable for all skin types because it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or taut after washing. It just makes it soft and supple.


If you have the habit of using a cleanser, then wipes, then face wash and then scrub in your deep cleaning routine, this one product will cut the need for all those steps. It is simple, quick and easy.


So far I have been loving it and it is saving me so much time and effort to keep my skin clean and glowing.


Give it a try and share your experience in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment